Sunday, August 19, 2007

A Visit to The River







We had a great day on Saturday. We tried to stay busy and it seemed to work. We spent the first part of the afternoon swimming at my parents house, Cam loves the water these days. Later in the evening we headed up to the MIddle Fork of the Boise River with Blake, Kim and Allie. It was so much fun. The water was warm and shallow enough to walk all the way across so we carried our dinner,some lawn chairs and the kids to a sandy bar along the opposite side of the river. Everyone had such a great time playing around in the water and sand. You've gotta love cleaning off those sandy little bums!

5 comments:

Krisser said...

Katie! It's so good to see pictures of your beautiful family! I've been wondering what you've been up to! Congrats on the baby coming, definitely post to let us all know if you decide to go the fetal fotos route- we had to do that this time around because our little girl was stubborn two ultra-sounds in a row.

Jaime said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jaime said...

I accidentally deleted my comment so here I go again. I'm glad to finally see some pictures on your blog. I have lots of fun memories from the Boise river. Looks like you guys had a fun day. Your baby bump is looking cute too!!

McKenzie said...

I am excited you got some pictures up! You are always so good to plan fun activities! I love the pic of you sitting in the river on your chairs! Cam is still cute as ever. And I like your baby bump too! (it is still too tiny to notice though!)

MEG said...

It is so fun to see pics of your fam and all thats happening in Boise! I really miss you guys! Sorry about the Ultra-sound! They couldn't tell with Lyssa either until about 30 weeks. You have to find or else I won't know what to send you for a gift!