Sunday, June 1, 2008

BRYNN

It's been almost 2 months since my last post! I don't post enough to keep you all up to date on the fun activities in our lives as they come so I decided that this time around I'd do a separate post for each of my kids so you can see what they've been up too.
Starting with Brynn. She's now 5 months old! Time definitely seems to fly by much quicker now that I've got two. Brynn is our little drama queen. When she's happy, she is the world's happiest baby. She laughs and coos and can be such a ham. But when she's mad, she's mad. If you ask Cam, "Who's our little screamer?" he'll tell you Brynn, every time. She can scream like I've never heard a baby scream before, this very high pitched shrill. She's learned quickly how to get what she wants. But I love every little ounce of her. I wouldn't have her any other way!!
Brynn and Uncle Tim.



Trying the kids out in the bike-trailer. What do you think? Do they look comfortable or what?!?
In the "jumper" for the first time. This was Rod's mom's when she was a baby.
They don't make 'em like they used to!

What a good big brother

Another one of Rod's infamous "tricks". I thought I was going to have a heart attack when I saw this one.

1 comment:

The Stones said...

OK, that is so something Mike would do. Love it!
ashlee